- Written by Dave Pughe-Parry Dave Pughe-Parry
- Parent Category: All About ADHD All About ADHD
- Published: 21 January 2015 21 January 2015
Please note that you may not alter this video clip in any way and that copyright for this video clip resides with Dave Pughe-Parry and Living ADDventure® who are to be credited with this clip when it is shown.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
This video clip entitled "What Happens In The ADHD Brain" is the creation of Dave Pughe-Parry and the copyright of Living ADDventure®.
The video clip is freely available for download and you may use the clip in it's original and unaltered form only, for your personal use and/or to illustrate the effects of ADHD, whether it be in a talk or lecture, a medical practice, a school, a home, or any other appropriate place or forum.
You may distribute the clip to anyone who you believe may be helped in their struggle with ADHD.
You may put a link to the correct url on the Living ADDventure® website on your own website.
The conditions being the following:
- You may not charge anyone else for being able to view the clip.
- You will need written permission from either Dave or Pat Pughe-Parry, the owners of Living ADDventure®, if it is to be included in a bundle or other compilation that you intend charging for. A payment may be required for this.
- In every single instance, Living ADDventure® must credited in the following way: "This video is courtesy of Living ADDventure - www.livingaddventure.com" This must be done either immediately preceding or after each and every playing of the clip, either verbally or written, or both.
- Crediting in a general way, such as in a bibliography, at the end of a talk or video production, etc., is NOT acceptable.
- These are not unreasonable or onerous conditions - after all it's free unless as specified above. We ask that you adhere to this conditions, and assist us to help others.
- If you come across an instance where these conditions are not being adhered to, please inform us so that we can correct the situation. We have no intention of litigating or suing people for misuse, unless there is no compliance, we simply would like due credit for a video clip that has assisted so many people around the world to understand what ADHD is like.