Parent Training has proven to be the key to managing ADHD in the family.
Strong family involment makes all other therapies such as medication, nutrition, exercise, OT and other therapies work properly. It also makes for a happier family life whenever ADHD is present.
This is the best Parenting course around with all the support you need.
What does this 12 module programme offer?
- Understand ADHD, the co-occurring conditions, how it is diagnosed and the various treatment options
- The role of the family in managing ADHD
- Loads of practical tools to help you manage your family.
How does it work?
It is an online programme and each module contains the following:
- Video clips
- Notes and other documents
- Chapters of our audio book, “I’m Audacious, Original and Innovative … I have ADHD”
- Forums to ask questions and share your experiences
- Feedback surveys
How long does it take?
- You have 6 months access to the course.
- Start at any time and work at your own pace.
- ADHD - what it is and what it isn't
- The Diagnostic Process
- Co-Occurring Conditions
- Multi-disciplinary Treatment
- Parenting - The Toughest Job In The World
- The Role of The Family - Part 1
- The Role of The Family - Part 2
- Inspiring Positive Attitude
- Failing For Success
- Communication and ADHD
- Creating Consistent Structure.