Medication, nutrition, exercise, OT and other therapies all play a role but without strong family involvement these treatments fail to produce lasting success.
This is the best Parenting course around with all the support you need.
Simply click on the link to your left, create yourself an account and enrol yourself into the Free Course.
What does this 12 module programme offer?
- Understand ADHD, the co-occurring conditions, how it is diagnosed and the various treatment options
- The role of the family in managing ADHD
- Loads of practical tools to help you manage your family.
How does it work?
It is an online programme and each module contains the following:
- Video clips
- Notes and other documents
- Chapters of our audio book, “I’m Audacious, Original and Innovative … I have ADHD”
- Forums to ask questions and share your experiences
- Feedback surveys
How long does it take?
- You have 6 months access to the course.
- Start at any time and work at your own pace.
What does this amazing course cost?
ONLY R1200! Yes, that is only R100 per module.
(equivalent to USD100.00)
- ADHD - what it is and what it isn't
- The Diagnostic Process
- Co-Occurring Conditions
- Multi-disciplinary Treatment
- Parenting - The Toughest Job In The World
- The Role of The Family - Part 1
- The Role of The Family - Part 2
- Inspiring Positive Attitude
- Failing For Success
- Communication and ADHD
- Creating Consistent Structure.
Try Module 1 FREE for 30 days!
Simply click on the link below, create yourself an account and enrol yourself into the Free Course.